The following article describes dissemination practices and the collection of information for the Parimatch website.
USE OF PLAYER’S INFORMATION
1. In order to be able to provide the full range of the Services to a Player, Parimatch Bet (which include its agents and employees), and (where appropriate) our partners and subcontractors will protect Player’s personal data (meaning any information about You where You can be personally identified, such as Your name, address, telephone number, or email address). When a Player registers to open an account with PMBet, or when Player submits a written query to PMBet, his/her Information gets collected.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT
1. PMBet collects Player’s Information to do the following:
- Help us to create Player’s Account so that he/she can make full use of all of the features of the Services, including playing games and placing bets;
- Facilitate our Support Service to receive comments and questions and from Player through our Online Help Centre, and respond to them;
- Follow relevant regulations concerning Player’s registration, such as age verification checks;
- To keep Player informed of offers, future events, and promotions from PMBet.
- 2. PMBet will only use Player’s Information, including sharing Information with our third-party partners and subcontractors who process data (including, where appropriate, Player’s Information) on our behalf, in addition to the broad purposes identified in paragraph 1 above, for:
- Creating, operating, and managing Player’s Account;
- Ensuring the provision of any of the requested Services and for any proper purpose related to such provision;
- Verification of the accuracy of Player’s Information, including disclosure of such information to third parties (including age verification, financial institutions, and credit reporting agencies) in connection with such purposes the third party may use the information to assist other companies for verification purposes, and a record of the search will be retained);
- Preparation of statistics on the use of the Services by other customers and You;
- Preparation and display of the appropriate individualized content and marketing material;
- Complying with legal processes, conforming to legal requirements, or acting to protect the interests of sporting bodies or other qualified bodies;
- The investigation of suspected fraudulent, unlawful, or other improper activity related to the Services;
- The reporting of a suspected crime or crime, including any fraud or money laundering or ;
- Any other purpose which is important for the performance of our contractual obligations to Player.
2. PMBet will not send Player unsolicited information about any third-party advertisements or commercial offers.
3. PMBet may use Player’s first name and/or username and region for promotional or advertising purposes.
4. PMBet records telephone calls to and from our Customer Services Department for security and training purposes.
5. In the event of that we transfer or sell our business or any part of it, we may transfer Player’s Information including in the event of insolvency.
6. A Player must contact us at any time if a Player wishes us to stop processing Player’s Information for the above purposes. We will take the appropriate steps to stop doing so.
UPDATING PLAYERS INFORMATION
Through ‘My Account/Update Account Details’ (where available); or by contacting Customer Services. Player may update or delete his Information at any time from within the PMBet account.