PARIMATCH GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Client (bettor) is a person who makes a wager with the Betting company.
- Wager is an agreement between the Betting company and the Client, according to the rules set by the Betting company, where the loser must fulfill his obligations. in accordance with the rules offered by the Betting company, the wagers are accepted in the line.
- Line is the list of events and their outcomes at the odds offered by the Betting company for wagering.
- Bet is placed by the Bettor to the Betting company cash desk as a fee for participation in the wagering that includes predicting an outcome, and the amount the bettor is wagering. It is the monetary deposit of the means which guarantees the fulfillment of the Bettor’s obligations to the Betting company.
- Outcome is the result of the event on which the wager has been placed.
- Odds to win is the quotation of the Betting company for outcomes related to different events.
- The concepts of “home” (host team) and “away” (guest team) are used in the team competitions, except for the following cases:
- The event is the final of any cup competition and consists of one match.
- The rounds take place in one country (in international competitions) or city.
“Home” teams stand in 1st place (marked “1”), and “away” teams in 2nd place (marked “2”) in the betting line.
In other cases, the information about the place of the event is informative only, and the numbering of participants in the line is conditional.
1. All bets are accepted according to the current rules. The Betting company accepts bets on sports and other events. The bettor must be aware of all the rules and must agree with them.
2. The Betting company can supplement and amend the present provisions, rules, and payout methods without prior personal notice. While all subsequent wagers are subject to the changed rules, the terms of the previously placed wagers remain unchanged.
3. Opening of deposit account, registration, and wagering is allowed only for persons that have a minimum age of 18. The Clients must check if online betting is allowed in the countries where they live. If necessary, the Clients are responsible for giving information about winnings and losses to their local authorities.
4. The Betting company assumes that the information provided by the Client during registration is completely correct. If the Client provides the Betting company with wrong information, the Betting company accepts no responsibility.
The Betting company may request from the Clients to provide their personal identification (documents, passport) to prevent cheating and other conflicts, in order to verify the information the Client has presented during registration. The Client agrees to submit all necessary documentation during registration if requested by the Betting company.
5. The guilty will be taken to responsibility even to the extent of the criminal process in cases of possible cheatings connected to finance operations and placing wagers,
6. According to the appropriate rules, opening of account and deposit on account will be made.
7. The payouts are made based on the appropriate rules.
8. The Clients accept complete responsibility for keeping their account information and passwords secret. The Betting company guarantees that the information related to the Client is kept secret. However, if the information is disclosed to a third party, the Betting company takes no responsibility. Any operations confirmed with the gaming account holder’s password and the login/gaming account number are valid and official. The balance on the gaming account is the only restriction is. The Client can contact the Betting company administrator and request for a change of the current password if he/she believes that the given information is lost.
9. The betting company does not take any responsibility for losses or damage caused by the use of the site or its contents. The same applies to the use or misuse of the site contents by any person, inability to use the site, inability to be connected to the site, delays in site functioning or data transmitting, typing errors or omissions in the contents of the site, or failures in communication lines or to any mistakes.
10. In relation to the general rules, rules of kinds of sports have priority.
11. All data on the current course of events are for informational purposes only, despite the fact that we make every effort to ensure that the site content is correct. In the current score or time of the match, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies. We recommend that you always use alternative sources of information.
12. As Payment agents, Skrill and Neteller will be processed by Myrcius International Ltd.
* The rules in the Russian language will apply, if there are differences in rules and regulations between the Russian language site and the site in any other language.
TYPES OF BETS
The following types of betting are offered by the betting company:
- “Single” is the bet amount multiplied by the odds of the event, when wagering on a single event.
- “Multiple bet” is wagering on a couple of events that are not related to each other. In Multiple bets, the Client can include any combination of outcomes for any sports events that do not correlate with each other. The winnings for “Multiple bet” are settled as the bet amount multiplied by the product of the odds of all the events included in the Multiple bet. If all events in Multiple bets are predicted correctly”, Multiple bets” are considered as winners. The Multiple bet is lost if at least one event is not predicted correctly. The maximum odds of a “Multiple bet” bet are 2000.
- “System” is a full combination of Multiple bets of the same dimension chosen by the Client. The maximum odds of a “System” bet is 2000. “System” winnings are settled as the amount of winning parlays that are included in the “system”.
- “Parlay+” is a daily additional list of events where bets are accepted with increased odds on Special terms.
- Compared to the usual line, betting through “Parlay+” allows increasing “Parlay” odds. Reducing the number of events also increases the Client’s chances while he is playing with the maximum “Parlay” odds (K = 2000).
- The maximum bet amount is equivalent to $500.
- The maximum odds of “Multiple bet” are 2000.
- In one “Multiple bet”, the total number of events should be not less than three.
- “System” is not accepted.
It is not allowed to include different outcomes of the same event in “Multiple bet” and “System” betting, including differing or opposing bets on the same team/player within one tournament, event, or match (for example, match winner, tournament winner, etc.) even if they are not related directly. The bets will be refunded even if the computer software has accepted it if incorrect forms of betting are included in Multiple bets or systems.
Final odds for winnings on all listed betting types are determined taking into account the postponement of the event, specifics of determining odds for certain types of outcomes (hitting the spread on the handicap or total, etc.), or the transfer of the event to another date. The betting rules define the transfer time. The odds for winnings are “1” in these events.
MAIN TYPES OF OUTCOMES OFFERED FOR BETTING
12. Bets are accepted on the draw (marked as “X” in lines), home win (marked as “1” in lines), and away win (marked as “2” in lines). If you have predicted the outcome correctly, the bet is a winner.
13. Home win or draw – marked “1X”. If the home team wins or the game ends in a draw, the bet is a winner. No draw (Home or away win) – marked “12”. If the game does not end in a draw, the bet is a winner. Away win or draw – marked “X2”. If the away team wins or the game ends in a draw, the bet is a winner.
14. The Client can bet the matches with a handicap (marked H). The Client adds up the defined handicap to the score of the chosen team after the match. The bet is a winner if the score for the chosen team is correctly predicted after the addition of the handicap. The bet will be refunded if the score is drawn after the handicap has been added. In Multiple bets, it will count as odds “1”. The bet is a loser if the other team wins after the addition of the handicap.
15. Total- the sum of goals scored during the match. The Client must correctly predict over (Ov) or under (Un) X goals that will be scored during the match to make a winning bet. Individual total (iTotal) is about the number of goals the chosen team will score. The Client must bet on Over or Under. The bet will be refunded, If the score is exactly on the spread, and Multiple bets will be settled at the odds “1”.
16. Qualifying to the next round is bet on the team to be qualified to the next round of contests – cup, tournament, etc.
17. Results of the participant. The Client predicts whether a participant reaches a certain stage of the competition (e.g., 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, finals, etc.) in such betting, or what place the participant will take in the tournament (group, etc.). All bets on the event with his participation are settled at the odds “1” if the declared participant in the tournament for some reason did not participate in the competition.
18. Various handicap and total values are offered for betting in football, basketball, and ice hockey matches
19. It is proposed to determine which team will take a higher place in the result table of the competition in the game “who is higher”. Additional terms and conditions on this type of bet may be specified in the event information.
20. Home – Away.
a. In the selected matches with handicaps, home or away team win. Taking into account handicap, a win is determined by the difference of goals (points) scored by the home and away teams.
b. Predict whether the number of scored goals (points) by home team and away team in the selected matches will be more or less than the proposed number.
c. Number of home team or away team wins, draws in the selected matches. There are other types of bets. The bets on “Home – Away” are settled at the odds “1”, if one or more of the proposed matches did not take place, was interrupted, or not finished.
21. Double Asian Handicap is a bet on the game with a handicap in which the Handicap value (H) is multiple of 0.25, but not multiple of 0.5, for example, H = -0.25, +0.25, -0.75, +0.75, etc. Such bet is interpreted as two (simple, “half”) bets with the nearest common Handicap value (H1 = H – 0.25 and H2 = H + 0.25) and with the same odds. The amount of each “half” bet equals half of the “Double” bet amount.22. Double Total Bet is a Total bet in which the Total value (T) is multiple of 0.25, but not multiple of 0.5, for example T = 2.25, 2.75, 3.25, etc. The amount of each “half” bet is equal to half of the “Double” bet amount. Such bet is interpreted as two (simple, “half”) bets at the same odds and with the nearest common Total value (T1 = T – 0.25 and T2 = T + 0.25).
CONDITIONS OF BETS ACCEPTANCE
24. The company accepts bets in accordance with how they are based on the line, or the list of upcoming events at the odds for their outcomes offered by the Betting company.
25. The terms for already placed bets remain without change, yet line changes (limitations for parlays, handicaps, winner odds, totals, maximum bet amounts, and others) can happen after any bet. The bets are accepted for the amount that does not exceed the account balance.
26. The number of bets for any event during one betting day cannot exceed the maximum bet for the line of the same date, for the event shown on the line. The company will not accept bets with a total amount exceeding the maximum bet.
27. Before the event starts, the bets are accepted. The bets that are placed after the start of the event are not valid. The company will refund such bets and remove them from parlays. The so-called live bets during the event are the exceptions. Only if for some reason the bets have been placed after the event has ended, these bets are considered valid and will be refunded.
For information purposes only, there is a results update in the progress of live events provided. The Betting company does not hold liability for the correctness of results during live events. The result listed incorrectly cannot be considered as the reason for canceling the bet.
28. The time and the date for the event start specified in the line remain only informative. If the bet has been placed before the start of the event, a wrong date is no reason to refund the bet. The actual time of the event start is used for bets settlement. The official documents (websites referenced by the Betting company when collecting information) of the organization that holds the competition, match, etc. determine the date.
29. The Betting company does not hold responsibility for incorrect spelling of team names and cities names of the events on which the bets are placed as well as of players’ surnames.
30. In case of fraudulent actions of the employee of the Betting company in violation of the conditions, provided by these rules in case of mistakes of the staff in the preparation and publication of the betting line, or if there was an obvious failure in the computer software which determines the betting line (obvious mistakes in the odds, odds discrepancy in various positions, etc.), the Betting company has the right refuse to fulfill obligations under such an agreement and return the bet to the Client and to unilaterally recognize the concluded agreement (including the bets placed before or after the beginning of the event, which concerns mistake).
31. The bets cannot be canceled or changed after the Client has placed the wager and received a verification ( the wager number and a note on the site).
32. If the wager has been registered on the server, a connection failure and other technical mistakes in communication are no reasons to change or cancel a bet.
33. Loss of password is no reason to cancel a payout request or to change or cancel a bet.
34. Each Client is granted one gaming account. Exceptions are granted by the administrator of the Betting company depending on the individual Client. Posterior applications are considered a violation. The Client is obliged to apply preliminarily to the administrator of the Betting company for granting him such a right.
35. The Client cannot permit anyone else to use his/her gaming account.
36. The Betting company has the right to:
– cancel all bets made by such Client, in case of suspicion of fraudulent actions on the part of the Client, and return the deposit and close the game account;
– to refuse from accepting bets from any person or apply limitations without prior written notice and explanation of reasons;
– at the request of the Client, to close the Client’s game account without the possibility of its recovery.
Taking into account the history of client bets and the circumstances of a particular situation, the decision to refuse to accept bets and/or close the game account is made on the basis of these rules.
47. Minimum bet amount for wagering is the equivalent of 1 USD.
48. 1/3 of the minimum bet amount on the event in question is the minimum bet amount in systems.
49. Maximum odds in parlays remain at 2000. The winnings will be counted as if the odds were exactly 2000 if the odds exceed 2000. However, the winnings should not be more than the maximum winnings for one bet.
50. For each event and wagering for the maximum bet amount will be defined by the betting company individually and it can be changed without giving written notice. The maximum bet amount for each event depends on the event and the sport. The Betting Company reserves the right to change the betting limits for individual Clients without notice and to limit the maximum bet amount for certain events.
51. Maximum payout for one bet is equivalent to 1,000,000 USD in the gaming account currency.
RULES REGARDING OPENING A GAMING ACCOUNT AND DEPOSITING FUNDS
54. To open a gaming account, the Client has to:
- In the respective section of the website, register on the server;
- Deposit funds to the gaming account via the bets acceptance point, electronic payment methods (more detailed in Making deposits), and bank transactions.
55. While registering on the website, the Player enters the password for the gaming account. This password may be changed by the Player at any time on the site after the authorization procedure and may consist of any characters.
56. All transactions on the gaming account will be performed in the same currency as chosen by the Client during registration.
57. The gaming account will be credited on the server after making a deposit at the cash desk, with bank transfer, or via electronic payment methods:
- within 30 minutes after funding the account via electronic payment methods;
- within 30 minutes after depositing funds via the bets acceptance button of the Betting company;
- after the actual receipt of money to the “PMSport N.V.” account via bank transfer and credit card deposits.
58. The Client pays all costs of money transfers. Keep the receipt of the transfer for 3 years to avoid disputes.
59. Betting company is not liable if the gaming account is not credited within a specified time due to force majeure (authorization centers, communication channels, etc.) or through the fault of third parties.
60. The personal data of a credit card must match the personal data of the gaming account to deposit the Parimatch account via Visa, MasterCard, SafeCharge, or ECommPay.
61. The personal data of a payment card must match with the personal data of the gaming account to deposit a gaming account.
62. The Client is not obliged to have a bank account in the currency of the gaming account to deposit Parimatch account via Visa, MasterCard, SafeCharge, or ECommPay, . International payment systems automatically and independently convert any money payments to the currency of the gaming account from any other currency with the ongoing interbank rates.
63. Payment cards have to be open to allow transactions on the Internet. Contact your bank to remove the restrictions for online transactions in case they are not open.
64. The Company reserves the right to set the individual commissions for the Client’s future financial transactions, but not more than 5% + 0.4 EUR (equivalent in the gaming account currency) per transaction if the Client makes “empty” and inappropriate transactions to deposit the gaming account. Time of transaction on crediting funds to the gaming account at Parimatch Betting company and commission may vary. Current conditions for transactions will always be seen on the “Making deposits” page.
65. The Company does not hold responsibility for any additional limitations and commissions of financial intermediaries. The Client can find additional rates and terms in the relevant financial institutions.
66. If there are suspicions of fraud or personal card details do not match the data of the gaming account holder, the Company reserves the right to cancel the Client’s deposit made through the chosen payment system and make a refund back to the card. Placed bets are settled at the odds 1.
67. If there are suspicions of fraud or personal card details do not match the data of the gaming account holder, the Company reserves the right to cancel the Client’s deposit made through the SafeCharge system and make a refund back to the card. Placed bets are settled at the odds 1.68. Please contact support immediately ([email protected]), if there is a delay in crediting funds to the Client’s gaming account.
RULES FOR WINNINGS PAYOUT AND WITHDRAWAL
69. After the announcement of the event results on the official websites, winnings from settled bets are credited immediately.
70. You can request for withdrawal of any amount from your account that does not exceed your account balance. The payout will be made in the same currency that you indicated during registration. The withdrawal can be collected:
- in 1-3 of banking days after the withdrawal request sent via bank transfer to the Client’s bank account ;
- within one working day after sending the request (for more details, see the “withdrawal section”) by transfer via one of the electronic payment systems accounts;
- if the request has been sent before 09:00 AM, at the branches of “PARIMATCH” Betting company on the next day after sending the withdrawal request or on the same day. It is necessary to produce the ID document for payout. The funds are paid only to the gaming account holders and after producing the original passport or driving license. The withdrawal request is valid for 3 days, after which the funds will be transferred back to the gaming account;
71. The deposit and withdrawal should be made in the same currency and with the same payment method.
72. Only upon confirmation of the fact that the gaming account holder in the company is the owner of payment systems accounts, withdrawal from the gaming account will be performed. Regardless of the degree of relationship is strictly prohibited to make money transfers in favor of other people.
73. With the exception of situations where WebMoney payment system is used for withdrawal, all expenses for the transfer of funds are borne by the recipient and deducted from the transferred amount.
74. The Client must pass a verification procedure to perform the operation of withdrawal from the gaming account via the chosen payment system. It is sufficient to download a color photo of your passport and a photo of the front and back of the credit/debit card that was used for the account replenishment in order to do this. Please note that the Client is obliged to close the middle 8 digits on the front side of the card and 3 digits of the security code on the back, and all data must be clearly visible. The Company will provide comments on what has to be corrected if for any reason the Client refuses verification.
75. The Client is responsible for providing authentic information at registration of the order for withdrawal.
76. The Client must pass a verification procedure to perform the operation of withdrawal from the gaming account via the SafeCharge payment system. To do this, it is enough to download a color photo of your passport and a photo of the front and back of the credit/debit card that was used for the account replenishment. Please note that all data must be clearly visible, and the Client is obliged to close the middle 8 digits on the front side of the card and 3 digits of the security code on the back. If for any reason the Client refuses verification, the Company will provide comments on what has to be corrected.
77. The Client should use the same payment card that was used to deposit funds to the gaming account to withdraw funds from the gaming account. Deposit a minimum amount to the gaming account using any valid payment card (issued in any currency) in order to “open” the transaction for withdrawing from the gaming account if your card details changed or you made a deposit via the card of another payment system. Withdrawal to some cards is limited on the bank side. Withdrawal to the MasterCard is not available for all issuing banks and countries. The Betting Company reserves the right to split the payment and pay the withholding amount in daily installments not exceeding 15 000 EUR (or its equivalent in other currency) per day if you wish to withhold more than 15 000 EUR (or its equivalent in other currency), until the withholding amount is paid in full. The betting company reserves the right to combine 2 or more transactions in one. The transaction amount can be limited on the bank side.
78. The current conditions, terms, and fees for withdrawal from the gaming account are always displayed on the “Withdrawal” page and may be changed. The Company reserves the right to set the individual commissions for the Client’s future financial transactions, but not more than 2% or 5 EUR (equivalent in the gaming account currency) per transaction depending on which amount is higher, If the Client makes “empty” and inappropriate transactions to deposit the gaming account.
79. The Client is not obliged to have a bank account in the currency of the gaming account to withdraw funds from the gaming account to VISA or MasterCard. International payment systems automatically and independently convert any money payments to the currency of the gaming account from any other currency depending on the ongoing interbank exchange rates.
80. The Client should use the same VISA or MasterCard card that was used to deposit funds to the gaming account to withdraw funds from the gaming account to the bank card via ECommPay payment system or SafeCharge. Deposit a minimum amount to the gaming account using any valid payment card (issued in any currency) in order to “open” the transaction for withdrawing from the gaming account if your card details changed or you made a deposit via the card of another payment system. Withdrawal to the MasterCard is not available for all countries and issuing banks. Withdrawal to some cards is limited on the bank side. The transactions amount for one payment card cannot exceed the equivalent of 80 000 EUR per day. The betting company reserves the right to combine two or more transactions in one. The transaction amount can be limited on the bank side.
81. The funds are credited to the Client’s bank account within 3-6 business days.
82. Betting company conducts a strict anti-fraud policy. If the Betting company has reasonable grounds to believe that the Client has participated in or has been connected with any form of fraudulent activity (on the basis of anti-fraud, anti-cheating, and collusion detection practices used by the Betting company as well as its gaming partners and other suppliers which are commonly used in the gambling), the transaction amount can be limited on the bank side. Such fraud activities include, but are not limited to:
a. participating in any type of collusion with other Client;
b. development of strategies aimed at obtaining unfair winnings;
c. fraudulent actions against the Betting companу or its payment providers;
d. chargeback transactions;
e. the use of third party software or analysis systems;
f. creating two or more accounts (multi-accounting);
g. arbitrage betting;
h. abuse of bonus programs;
i. using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating); or
j. become bankrupt in the country of his/her residence;
k. Client’s gaming account is not used for betting and other products offered by the Betting company.